The Boundless Benefits of Cloud Computing
Once you truly consider the cost of maintaining your own hardware, and the speed at which you can take advantages of opportunities, you’ll likely find the hard and soft costs associated with data management, tech procurement, security risks, administrative and servicing hassles to be sky high. IT teams not only have to keep their hardware up to date and functional and spend valuable time testing their system for security risks, but now are also tasked with business growth and competitive edge.
Cloud computing mitigates these costs, making your business more productive, efficient and competitive. In fact, the sky is the limit when it comes to moving your business to the cloud.
UPtech can take you there.
Add Value, Cut Costs
With access to hundreds of technology suppliers, UPtech can connect your business to cloud computing experts. When you move your business to the cloud, you’ll realize these added values while cutting costs:
- Reduced or eliminated capital expenditures: Business in the cloud eliminates the need for investments in expensive hardware, software, maintenance, installation, and service.
- Predictable costs: When procurement and servicing are shifted to operating expenditures, you eliminate hefty, random, recurring fees, and shift them into predictable, scheduled costs that fit your budget.
- Dependable, up-to-date technology: With cloud computing, your systems are up-to-date and innovation and ideas can be implemented at a much quicker pace.
- Scalability: The cloud can grow as your business grows. It scales quickly as your IT team builds out your technology, making you more efficient and competitive while adding value to your company.
- A competitive edge: Following initial setup, we stay with you, remaining your outsourced IT resource and addressing anything that may arise. We also keep our pulse on the tech industry to ensure you remain competitive and your solutions remain efficient and cost-effective.
- Flexible storage: The cloud easily supports your storage needs, expanding or shrinking to accommodate your business when you need it.
- Improved security: Data stored on-site at your operation can be vulnerable to hacks, outages, and loss. Reliable cloud computing suppliers provide a depth of security you need to protect your valuable data.
The Best Fit for the Right Price
We partner with over 250 top-tier service suppliers and developers. Whether you run a large firm or a nationwide chain, you’ll find we have access to the right solution for your business and budget.
Some of our notable cloud options include:
- Amazon AWS: One of the biggest in the industry, Amazon AWS is highly-customizable and supports a variety of platforms.
- Microsoft Azure: Compatible with both Windows and Linux and featuring a good front-end interface.
- Google G-Suite: Powerful and flexible with cloud-based tool functionality across multiple platforms.
We Make Your Move to the Cloud Easy
Moving your business to the cloud can be a seamless process. UPtech will connect you to the cloud computing experts who can make that possible.
Ready to get started? Call 888-416-0030 or contact us online to schedule your consultation today.